Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Doomsday Deck

Doomsday Deck by *iskandar
Doomsday Deck, a photo by *iskandar on Flickr.

Via Flickr:
Hello my dear mates! I just got back from a short trip to Kuala Lumpur. Yes, I'm always frequenting there because prolly that's the only place I can afford.

Some highlights and lowdowns since I last appeared :

- I met (stalked her at the airport) the love of my life, Kelly Clarkson and we took a photo together.
- I got accepted into Nanyang Technological University's Arts, Design & Media course.
- My dad sat on my 50mm 1.8 which already was wonky during the trip, now it's a goner.
- My birthday is soooooon. *drops hint*
- I am still experiencing an artistic drought. Gosh, cmon me!
- I miss you guys loads and will drop by soon :)

View Large On Black

© Copyright Iskandar 2010 | All rights reserved.
Do not use, copy or edit any of my materials without my written permission.
Would appreciate not having large/animated multi invite codes

No comments: