Sunday, January 20, 2013

Quintaria

Quintaria by dajizzle
Quintaria, a photo by dajizzle on Flickr.

Via Flickr:
Happy New Year People! This is the first image of 2013. From a recent shoot with Quintaria, whose an absolute professional. I'm sorry if my description isn't what it has been in the past and that I'm too lazy to attach the appropriate tags. I'm kinda out of practice and working my way back into the groove of things. :)

Also, I won't be posting any strobist information on any of my future images and will be going back to delete that same information on pass images. So, strobe away while you can. Enjoy!

© 2013. All Rights Reserved. Use of this image is prohibited without the expressed written permission of Armand Johnson.

thearmandjohnson
www.twitter.com/dajizzle/

No comments: