Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Quintaria

Quintaria by dajizzle
Quintaria, a photo by dajizzle on Flickr.

Via Flickr:
This is the "strong" part of the strong and sexy shoot that I did with this beautiful young lady. She has a very athletic build and played sports routinely once upon a time. At least that's what's she tells me. LOL! I wanted her to have that serious mood in this image. ATTACK THE TRACK. I'm very excited at the way our female athletics (USA) performed at this year's Summer Olympics, especially the track and field athletics (they're my favorites). I wanted this image to capture the seriousness that and the ferocity that the females athletes displayed during the Olympics. Though the background is faded, it is an HDR background (3 exposures).

Strobist Info: One 22" Beauty Dish infront of the model and Two Stripboxes from the sides.

© 2012. All Rights Reserved. Use of this image is prohibited without the expressed written permission of Armand Johnson.

thearmandjohnson
www.twitter.com/dajizzle/

No comments: